Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today is National ATM Day

A T M. Automatic Teller Machine? No, no, no. I’m talking Ass To Mouth Day. Ass To Mouth, what is it? Well it is what it sounds like, as long as the end goal is to leave the taste of ass in the mouth. There are many ways to accomplish this. You can do it directly, like tossing salad. You can do it indirectly like licking a dirty dick or scrotum, affectionately known as a Dirty Sanchez. Ass To Mouth seems to be an American phenomenon sweeping the nation. I knew this was where the sexual revolution in this country was headed, but boy am I surprised by the magnitude of the Ass to Mouth explosion. Rumor has it that the kids are doing it.

Is it a good thing? We’l it aint a bad thing. I myself have am not a big fan of it but i could definitely go for a Dirty Sanchez if I knew a willing girl. Like or it hate it ATM is here to stay.

I remember a time circa 1999, when one of my good friends Kentt told me that his cousin called him up and told him he started eating girls asses. It was the grossest thing I’d heard. I’ve heard about men in jail tossing salad, but thats usually where the most man rape occurs so it didn’t seem taboo, but more unfortunate. Kentt’s cousin on the other hand spoke of it as it were the new dawn to sexual liberation. I swear I thought Kentt was joking until his cousin confirmed that it was now apart of his sexual routine. He stated the guidelines of analingus to be similar to cunnilingus, meaning not just every girl was worthy of it.

Studies show that Kentt’s cousin wasn’t the only one into the habit at the time. In fact they were simply the pioneers. It isn’t taboo in conversation anymore and I know a few women who dig it no pun intended. I think the phenom is shrouded in an shadow of homosexuality and its for that reason that mainstream news hasn’t quite made a story of this form of American sexual liberation for fear of canonizing the practice. I might be okay with that. Not everyone is an ass eating professional and even more people neglect dental hygeine so these two things could couple into a catastrophic situation if it became a fad.

ATM Practictioners In Millions



Click the caption for example

Warning: Clicking Images NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

So have I ever had my ass licked? Have i ever enjoyed the sexual experience of going from outside a girls ass and down her throat? Shyly, i must admit yes to both. I dated an older lady when I was in college. I was 22 and she was 43. She had been a cheerleader for a couple of NBA teams in the 70s and early 80’s. She admits that she was a groupie and stayed around other professional leagues, like the CBA, just to be near the players. She had been through a lot of stuff and really taught me to look at the big picture whenever I was stuck in my young stubborn and impatient ways. I trusted her and liked her a lot. From the first time we talked about sex, lying in bed after our first sexual encounter, she pushed that she wanted me to try new things. She wanted to try threesomes with other women and she wanted to start a website for voyeurism. And each time we 69′d or she gave me head, she would try to convince me to let her lick my ass. I think I accidentally kneed her chin when she tried to slip her finger in my asscrack onetime. I say accidentally, but it was really more of a reflex. I felt so bad about the swell that i gave her that I decided to go ahead and let her have her fun. We made one condition and that was that if I don’t like it, we stop asap.

One night when lying on my back getting head she reached around and ran her finger lightly across my asscrack and asshole. I tried my best not to kick her teeth out. I actually felt like she would try that shit because she had candles and music going an only a bitch can think that something that nasty and homosexual can be romantic. She sucked my dick some more, this time spitting and gagging all the way down until my lap and pubic hair were almost drenched. Alot of spit rolled into my crout. She asked me to turn on my stomach and grab a pillow. I complied, but i was very very very ready to say no. And she hadn’t even licked it or done anything to it so I knew if i tried to bail she’d flip. Had to man up, no pun intended. As she began to lick my asscheeks and kiss my asshole, it felt like I wanted to fart. I was holding in my piss from the tickle. Most of the water from my crout and pubic hair turned direction and headed back from my posterior. I hung in without complaining for about 3 minutes before i decide enough was enough. The tickle sensation was doing nothing for me, and I lie there ass open questioning my vulnerability and a bit turned off.

Recently I’ve used a different technique of ATM. It involves none of my ass and thats great. There are many different versions of ass to mouth, the only constant being that the taste of ass ends in the mouth. Lately i’ve become the biggest anal fan. Its not a fetish or a requirement or anything like that, but if a girl tells me she takes it in the number two, she does become a bit more sexy to me. For taking it in the number two definitely means that they are open to ATMs. These days, an ATM for me goes a bit different.

Ass to Mouth Scenario



Click the caption for example

Warning: Clicking Images NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment