Saturday, May 9, 2009

~I Made it ...

Yes, finally here, and writing, cant wait to share lots of kinky, truthful and raw experiences ….of which my day consists of…

OK….so im going back…a week or so…wait…there is NO SPELL CHECKER….SHIT im in trouble…well..on forward…brandon iron…a very rough…stimulating blowjob….my throat still aches, michael Kahn….my boss…i still have these small red lines all over, bringing on a smile with each touch…Tiki, such a sexy fuckin woman, ready to roll, and believe me, nothin will stop her..Playboy radio…damn I MISS U…World Modeling, heres to our renual of an old friendship.Jules Jorden, orrrr Chris streams…Thanks for the good time.Ginger Lynn….damn your piss tastes good…naughty bitch…Bionca 7….you rock….um…am i name droppen? good…..any girls want to get naked and make a movie? d7productions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment