Friday, July 24, 2009

Woo woo woo woo woo woo.......

I like some Neil Young because he looks dangerously insane and sings like Curly Howard might have had he lived long enough to make the inevitable transition from slapstick to folk music.

I fucking dare you to sing along to Old Man and not sound like Mr. Jerome Horwitz.   

I didn’t post that song because it sucks and fuck you. 

You know what?   Fuck you dad!    Here’s the clip.

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk….  

P.S.  Prepare yourself for a HUGE week ahead!    I Capitalized huge and used my underline technique™ for emphasis so you know its true.

I have to do these things for you because you’re S.L.O.W.   (it was considerate of me to spell that out so that you wouldn’t see it and be all idiot insulted.   I’m supersweet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment