Thursday, July 16, 2009

All about twitter......

So here lately Ive been finding myself using twitter a lot more than Facebook.

At first I was all about myspace, that was fun and cool for about 3-4 years, then switched it all up and took over face book.  Now I might check the space just a few times a week.  And for about the past 2 months Ive slacked off with facebook and have hit it hard and heavy with twitter.  For those of you that dont have an account I suggest you check it out.  Seems a little sketchy at first but after finding a few people to follow and you get a few people following you, you’ll be hooked.

For instance following celebrities is actually pretty funny.  They complain all day long they hate to follow by the razzi but they put all of their business out there for anyone to see on twitter.  Im telling you  gotta get up on this!!!!

Ps follow me on twitter…..

http://twitter.com/regoinalceleb

No comments:

Post a Comment